Waiting Line Management Operation
- As a client enters your facility, he/she is directed to the ticket printer.
- The client takes a ticket for the desired type of service.
- The ticket is printed and time stamped.
- The client waits for his/her number to be called. The worker or clerk at the workstation presses a button to request the next client.
- The client is free to roam while waiting to be served.
- Wall displays and/or window indicator lamps or window displays direct the client to the requesting window.
- A beeper or an optional voice announce system can announce the ticket number and window number.
- When the client arrives at the workstation, he/she is served.
Call us or email us for a quote.
Average wait times by Day
Average Wait times by Hour
Data is stored on the AlzaCloud service and is available for as long as you want it.
Number of clients served by hour
Detailed wait times by ticket for all services
Number of clients served by day for all services