Comprehensive Waiting Line Management
The Alzatex system permits you to collect detailed information about every step of the waiting line management process. The goal is to determine where the bottle necks are and reduce the total wait time.
- Keep track of customer wait times.
- All tickets are time stamped.
- The time is recorded at every step of the process.
- It is easy to determine which step in the process is taking the most time.
- Know which steps are taking the longest time to complete.
- Know which hours of the day are the busiest.
Phlebotomy Lab Example
This Phlebotomy lab needs to collect detailed wait times for tracking number of clients served and wait times at every station. This lab offers 4 types of service. The primary areas being tracked are Phlebotomy and Research.
The goal is to determine the bottle necks and reduce the total time in the lab to 15 minutes or less.
- When the client arrives in the lab he/she prints a ticket.
- The client then waits in the lobby area until being called.
- The client is called to the registration window. When the client arrives at the registration window, the ticket is scanned and the time recorded.
- Once the client is registered, the client is taken to the lab room where the ticket is scanned a second time.
- When the Phlebotomist arrives, the ticket is scanned again.
- Finally, the ticket is scanned one more time when the client is finished and leaves the lab.
Call us or email us for a quote.
Number of clients served for all services
Average wait times by day for all services